How to Purchase our Products
- How to Purchase our Products or create your Wishlist”
- If you have to have a formal written quotation then please email to email@example.com. Spacepac Industries Pty Ltd will then quote you.
- Please note prices may be more expensive due to increased administration costs for manual quotations.
- However, you can register with your choice of password then create your Quote / Wishlist in your shopping cart.
- You can then complete your purchase or arrange for your purchasing officer to complete the transaction online.
- Note : The prices are dynamic and may change if you do not place your order at that time.
Our advice is to place your order as a Registered customer on our secure server.
You will have the ability to manage your Organisation name, Billing and Shipping Addresses (multiple), as well as all contact details.
Another handy feature is the quick Re-Order option for previously purchased products as well as the facility to reprint your Tax invoices at any time.
Purchase Number Reference
During the Checkout process you will be able to enter a Purchase Number for your own reference.
Registration and Purchasing
- Login or create an Account to become a Registered customer
- Select your goods and options (if any) from the Catalogue and add them to your Shopping Cart
- Begin the Checkout process as a logged-in Registered customer
- For Registered Customers in Australia, your options for payment will include:
- Credit Card
- Direct Debit (Pro-Forma Invoice)(then “Tax Invoice” after payment clearance)
- Government Purchase orders MINIMUM per ORDER $300.00 + GST (Tax Invoice on 30 Day Terms) Please input your purchase order number during checkout.. As well, we require an Emailed or faxed copy of your government purchase order prior to processing and dispatching your order.
- For Customers outside of Australia, your options for payment will be:
Direct Debit only (Pro-Forma Invoice) (and nomination of your freight company details, we suggest TNT International) (then “Tax Invoice” after payment clearance)
- Completion of the Checkout process will conclude and:
- Email a copy of your Tax Invoice to your Registered email address
- Allow you to print a copy of your Invoice from the “Pro-Forma” or “Tax Invoice” page that is emailed to you on completion
- Store a copy of your order details within Your Account Page, from which you can Reprint at any time
- NOTE: Your order will be processed and despatched after confirmation of your payment or receipt of your official Government order.
- Your export freight provider will help you claim a credit on only GST (TAX) paid.
Registration Benefits, Advantages, & Features
As a Registered customer you can optionally choose to arrange your own Courier pickup for delivery (required for Overseas Customers). Goods for overseas destinations will be packed appropriately. Your Overseas freight forwarder will claim your GST refund for you. Once we have your Courier or Freight Forwarder details we will notify them when the goods are packed ready for pickup from one of our warehouse locations.
Register an Account.
For products shown on our E-Commerce websites, we do not ship products overseas on our freight.
You will need to register on our website and for the shipping option you need to select pick up by Your own Courier.
Then, for the payment option, you need to select pay by direct deposit (Not credit card).
When your payment is received into our account, we will pack the goods ready for export and advise your Courier or Freight Forwarder..
Your overseas Courier / Freight Forwarder can claim the GST component on your invoice back from the Australian Tax Office.
Please do not hesitate to ask if you have more questions.
The second option for purchasing products is to checkout as a Guest customer:
- Select your goods from the Catalogue and add them to your Shopping Cart
- Begin the Checkout process as a Guest customer
- Your options for payment will include:
- PayPal (Secure payment with your paypal account or Credit Card)
- Eway (Secure payment Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard, Amex)
- Direct Debit
- Completion of the Checkout process will conclude and:
- Send a copy of your Pro-Forma or Tax Invoice to your Registered email address
- Allow you to print a copy of your Invoice from the “Pro-Forma” or “Tax Invoice” page that is emailed to you on completion.
- The ordered goods will be despatched after confirmation of your payment
Choosing the Best Option
This method may suit one-time or personal buyers, but please read on to learn about the advantages that Registering can offer.
All Orders placed will receive a notification email upon completion. This message will include either a full Tax Invoice (when paid by credit card or Government Order) or Pro-forma invoice (when paid by direct deposit ) confirming the goods purchased.
Despatch & Tracking
When your goods are despatched you will be advised of your freight method and any applicable tracking information that we can supply. If you’re a Registered customer you will be able to monitor Order progress from within your Account on the site.
There are a number of ways you can receive your Tax Invoice:
- Receive a copy sent to your Registered email address, within a short time of completing your order.
- Print your Tax Invoice when your Checkout has been completed, before leaving that page.
- Print it out from the My Orders section of your Account page on the website (Registered customers only).
By Payment in our shopping cart through our secured payment gateway (Eway & Paypal)
Note: We DO NOT SAVE CREDIT CARD DETAILS WHICH ARE HANDLED INDEPENDENTLY BY Eway or Paypal.
Please quote your order number when making your direct deposit, then email your bank direct deposit receipt to us to avoid delay in shipping: