Flight line tool Cabinets are the ideal solution to organised mass mobile tool storage. Historically, these cabinets have been featured within the aviation industry, where large volumes of precision tools and instruments were required to be mobile, stored together and in a dust resistance environment.
Today, more industries, including military and automotive workshops, are adopting this flexible approach to tool storage.
Flightline Cabinet – 2570mm(h) x 2020mm(w) x 755mm(d)
Flight Line Tool Cabinets are feature packed and come with the latest design in clear polycarbonate roller shutters. With a modern appearance and counter balanced door, the roller uses a polycarbonate joining system as opposed to aluminium, providing clearer vision of tools and instruments.
- Modular design with doubled sided access and removable peg board panels for tool hooks and posts.
- Crystal clear polycarbonate roller shutters on both sides with exceptional springing systems for easy lifting, counter balanced doors for increased safety, two way mortice key locks and anodised aluminium bottom rail preventing doors rising through the bulk head.
- Allows a large volume of tools and instruments to be stored in a dust preventative environment.
- Large diametre, heavy duty braking and fixed castors for improved mobility.
- Tool hook kits (red or green) available for hanging all types of tools and instruments.
- Extra storage space available inside for larger items by removing peg board panels.
- Attractive and modern appearance.
FeaturesDouble Sided Access
Double sided access allows faster retrieval of tools and small parts and increases the storage capacity by 100%.
Crystal Clear Polycarbonate Roller Shutters
Crystal clear polycarbonate roller shutters on both sides offer an exceptional springing system for easy lifting, counter balanced doors for increased safety, two way mortice key locks and anodised aluminium bottom rail preventing doors rising through the bulk head. The patented roller shutter design utilises a superior polycarbonate joining system, as opposed to a bulky metal joining system. This key advantage provides a totally visible tool board and allows for easy and fast identification of misplaced or needed tools. Tools are also stored in a dust preventative environment.
Mass Tool Storage
With a full arrangement of mounted peg board panels, complete sets of tools can be stored in organised rows and sections. We offer a full range of tool hooks accessories.
Heavy Duty Castors
Large diameter, heavy duty braking and fixed castors for improved mobility. Non-marking polyurethane.
Tool hook kits (red or green) are available for hanging all types of tools and instruments and include, large and small straight hooks, bent hooks, saw holders, allen key set holders, spanner set holders, screwdriver holders, drill bit holders, U shaped holders, triple and double prong hooks. More information on tool hooks here.
Additional Storage Space
The clip in design of the peg board panels allows them be removed, which can provide additional storage capacity for bulkier items that are required to be stored medium and long term.
Shipping Lead Time:
- Despatch: 2-7 Working Days
- Ship Time: 1-5 Working Days
Mixed products may be dispatched from different warehouse locations.
Freight Lead time each product may be affected.
For goods purchased online from our websites ..
Our Warehouse/s are set up to select, check, pack and despatch goods on our couriers for safe delivery to you, our customer..
We have no provision for casual pickups except for some, selected bulky items (Megabins etc’)
If you need to purchase with pickup from one of our specific factory locations we will make the sale through our main company Spacepac Ind P/l
rather than online payment.
Please also see our websites